Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nothing better to do today..

I had nothing better to do today..
actually..
I have plenty of better things to do..
but i dono what to do..

I could have gone and spent hours with my friends..
but they have no time..

I could have gone out and spent hours spending time with Wei Wei Korkor..
He's birthday today..
but i think he's busy spending time with his family/other friends..

I could be talking to Brendan/Desusu right now..
But I have nothing to talk to him about..

I could have gone and watch a movie with my cousin..
but I didn't noe what time she was free..
so i didn't call her..

GRAWH!!
I'm so paranoid..
I guess i have to forgive Wei Wei Korkor for not being online to celebrate his birthday..
guess he was tired..
or he went out partying..
but I've been super clinging on to him for like..
a week..

and now i'm bored already..
coz I've been talking to Desusu..
but since Terence came on..
Desusu hasn't been responsive..
and now..
Ter Ter Kor Kor now Mr Sleepy Head le..
and now..
Rong Rong Kor Kor came on..
and tells me some news..
and now.. I'm confused..
=DD

so that's what's up till now..
and btw..
I LOVE MASTERCLASSES!!
HAHA!!

No comments: