Saturday, November 8, 2008

Change..

Woke up at 10..
My Dad was vacuuming..
so loud..

I then have been surfing the net..
Continued on with Zahada..
I've finished with Phase 1..
now up to Phase 2..
Level 54..
I need help here..
=D..
I don get what all these people are hinting about..
aww..
my head hurt..

I then went out for lunch..
ate fish & chips at SRC..
then Shannon called and Masterclass was cancelled..
so my Dad and I went to Raffle's City to buy newspapers..
and decided to sit and drink coffee..
I had Iced Passion Fruit Tea..

Came back and chatted with shengsheng..
=DD..
He brought me back to deviantART..
Then i made a new friend..
I gotta work my photography/fashion/building designs..
YAY!!
something fun to do..
wish i could picture well too..
gotta shave my moustache off..
*cries*..
=P

Tomoro I'm gonna watch a movie with my cousin..
WHEE!!
going to eat lunch at Pizza Huts first..
then watch the movie at 2.20..

cya!

No comments: