Sunday, November 16, 2008

I WANNA MOVE IT MOVE IT!

I've watched Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa..
it was funny..
=DD

i've had it..
I have to say this..
I HATE CHINA PEOPLE!!
roar!!
they think the own the world..
tsk..
if u're in singapore..
only singaporeans own singapore..
and the way u talk..
although it's chinese..
we can't freaking understand u much..

anyways..
on to the Singapore's Bienalle..
fucking idiotic..
have to pay money..
might as well go free museums..
tsk..
want people see..
have to pay..
that's not what i want..
call me cheapskate..
but that's the way we singaporeans work..

tomoro's band practise is absurd..
8am to 7pm..
for 3 days..
coz i not staying over on wed night..

so bored right now..
i shld go play GB with mx then..
I wanna be a fashion designer..
if only my drawing was better..
if not..
art/fashion photography is another option..
=D

No comments: