Saturday, November 15, 2008

Life's not getting better

I'm in a dilemma..
I freaking hate band camp..
I don wanna freaking stay over..
I don wanna freaking march..
and most of all..
I FREAKING HATE THE GAMES WE'RE GONNA PLAY!!
roar!
coz band's just overly freaking LAME!
what cha gonna do to anyone who doesn't like playing soccer..
you gonna freaking force us?
then i QUIT!
Who's gonna stop us..
we can decide to not do anything we want, unless we know it's our fault..
like pumping..
I realised pumping makes people feel more powerful..
but to me..
I feel sympathy..
and I know you don wan sympathy coming out from the person ordering you..
that's y i try to push the ordering to other people..
that's y i wish i get secretary next year..
and wish there were 2..
and Jonas can help out with QM..

my prediction based on personality..
would surely be wrong..
coz I'm very good at being wrong 83.90284% of the time..
(only one thing that actually happened in my life was..
when i had to put the target mark for my English paper..
I knew 100.00% of that time i would get that exact mark..
and separate marks for each section..)
so if u make me fill in a probability worksheet based on general knowledge and surrounding and personality..
I would get it wrong almost 90% of the time..
so I'm not gonna put up who i think might get what..
until i have the perfect time..
..

Nothing's getting better these days..
and although i don believe in horoscopes..
I slightly keep them at the side of my head..
reading it on friendster/newspapers/magazines each morning..
then when the opportunity arises at that awkward moment..
I initiate to superstition overdrive..
and it appears to be somehow or another true..
=X..
i've been decluded of conversation from him ytd and today..
after what happened ytd..
and how sorry i feel..
but it's all abt him to me..
well..
if it's abt him though..
so yea..
tmr i can include myself in..
unless he tells me not to..
which i wish he doesnt..
coz i feel sooooo bored..

think my parents and i are gonna watch Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa..
I just like saying out the full title..
at least i care for the full title..
i appreciate that these people come out and think up of a title..
no matter how retarde/lame/long they are..
like Lemony Snickets: A Series of Unfortunate Events..
wish they would come out with more of that series..
roar!..
they only did book one to book three..
and the other 10 books were a joy to read..
and now that it's over..
I've got nothing to read..
so it's on the Artemis Fowl..
i think that one has..
er..
5 books??
no wait..
6 books..
including Artemis Fowl, Artemis Fowl: The arctic Incident, Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code, Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception, Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony and Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox..
Lend me any other interesting books to read..
COZ I'M BORED OF THE SAME AUTHOR!!
I also like comics..
Garfield, Baby Blues, FoxTrot, Mutts..

I just wonder if management were more into people's feelings..
and not personal interest..
i don wanna say i hate people who don speak from their heart..
coz it's a way of deception..
and is always the great friendship saver..
as i once said before..
secrets are what make perfect people perfect..
and i seriously don wanna rant abt secrets again..
search thru my main blog..
although i think it's too long ago..

so I'm off now..
this filled up an hour of my time..
=D

No comments: