Saturday, February 13, 2010

You know that I love you boy, hot like Mexico, rejoice.

At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose.
Alejandro by Lady GaGa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well.
I promised I'll say this the LAST time.

I'M SORRY HANS!!
FOR NOT GOING TO WATCH VALENTINE'S DAY WITH YOU!

I can't guarantee we'll watch it next week.
Maybe the Wednesday?
I don't know.
I Thursday not free.
Friday PIE.
Maybe on the sat lorhs.
But it's expansive.
=XX

Anyways.
Yesterday's CNY Celebration was WHACK!
WTH!
Every year got Karate.
A bit boring uh.
And I have to agree with Ms Yap.
Shane (or wtv you spell it) is ghey.
Gay voice, gay movement.
OUHS!
And their songs SUCKED!
Well.
Maybe coz I don't listen to those type.

Well.
PE played ABC with Keith, ZiWei, Chester, Nicholas, Sebas and Hewett.
T.T
And Hewett was winning.
Then we ended up playing soccer, or just lounging around.
xD
Hewett can't play soccer for nuts.
=XXX

Well.
I've been listening to a lot of Pixie Lott, La Roux and GaGa.
xD
I'm losing interest in Zee Avi already.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I still love you!
Paloma Faith too.
=DD

WELL!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BABES!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR DUDES!
Double the celebration.
Don't be sad you're single on Valentine's.
I'm here for you.
=D
Your one and only other single friend.
=DD

No comments: