Thursday, February 25, 2010

There's something bout the night.

And the way it hides, all the things I like.
Mama Do (Uhoh Uhoh) by Pixie Lott.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well.
I'm being vague enough to be pretty less vague than I was before.
If you vaguely remembered.
I was vaguely talking about a person.
OK.
A FEW people I like.
And I told you one of them is WONGKAILUN!
And that's true.
xD

AHAHAHA!
Since she doesn't like it.
This whole post is dedicated to her.
xD
Ok.
Maybe not.
Can't be bothered by it.
ANYWAYS!

I'm coming out.
I want the world to know.
whateverwhateverwhatever show.
xP
It's been a long time since I heard that song.

And so goes down my internet connection strength.
IT'S SO FREAKING SLOW NOW!
EVEN MY FLASH REFUSES TO LOAD!
ARH!

I shall go bathe and come back.
WOAINI WONGKAILUN!

No comments: