Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You follow what you feel inside.

It's intuitive, you don't have to try.
Naturally by Selena Gomez.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I GIVE UP!
I'm in love with someone.
And I think he knows it.
But he's avoiding it.
And still being my friend.
When we're 18.
I'm gonna pound on him.
And force it down his throat.
Or his into mine.
=p

Anyways.
That clears all the questions that my relatives are asking.
I feel the agony everytime I get the:
"You're 16 already, why no girlfriend yet?"
I feel like slapping them in the face and say I'm gay.
But sadly.
I'm not.
Which means it's a lie.
And no lies during Chinese New Year.
T.T
So I just say I just broke up.
Which is the truth.
Then they feel awkward and walk away.
Passing me a tuperware full of Bak Kwa.
And I then turn to them and say I'm Vegetarian.
And they just walk away with the tuperware still in my hands.
Arh.
The agony of CNY.

ANWYAYS!
I've gotten a lot of:
"Adam ah, you lost a lot of weight lehs. How do you arh?"
And then I say:
"Got mehs?"
Then they say yes.
I reply:
"I also dono."
Then walk away.
xD

My uncle thinks is cause of my braces.
Which makes me abstain from diff foods.
That can potentially break my braces.
Oh.
And one thing.
If you guys wonder which girl I'm after.
And my horoscope says it's best to say it at night today.
I'm after Wong Kai Lun.
YES!
YOU!

Back to the subject.
I'm wondering whether to stop eating certain foods.
To lose more weight.
and start exercising with Hans to maintain HIS 6 pec.
And get my own.
xP
And lose my stupid moobs.
T.T
ARH!
I'm a phat child.
FML!

I don't know what's with me and guys.
I find Taylor Lautner hawt.
Haha.
I don't think I'm entirely gay.
But what's it being horny around hot guys.
xD
I'm 16 and my hormones are going wild.
And I'm plenty curious.
xD
So if I need a girl for distractions.
=p

No comments: