Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lolli Lolli Oh Lolli Pop Pop

Lolli Lolli oh Lolli Lolli
Lollipop by BigBang and 2NE1.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are times of chiong.
Change.
And temperance.
T.T

I tell you.
ELLEN DEGENERES IS AWESHOME!
American Idol is getting annoying now.
I wait till top12.

Well.
I'm bored!!!
NO LONGER!
Well.
Not that often.
Coz I'm FREAKING busy.

But now since it's been AGES since I last said I'd do it.
It's because.
I can't possibly write the list of teachers and my opinion.
Coz I'm THAT lazy.
And I don't find any use of it.
I'd probably come back when I graduate to see my teachers.
including Mrs Jean Koh and Ms Patrine Chua.
xD
Two of my best supporters.
xD

As for answering Chee Chin's question the other week.
I can't say how many people I hate.
Coz my friendship fluctuates.
And I don't really think I'm friends with some of them.
Even if they are with me.
I just can't bring myself to be their's.
But I can confirm.
That most of the people I don't ignore.
Are my friends.
For life.

That includes a few of the 4E1'10 people.
Nat, Hans, Gab, Keith, Sebast, Yudhish, Zhuan Yu.
(Zi) Weiwei, Bryan, Yan Kai, Sean, Joel, Leon, Chester.
Then those I hardly ever start a conversation with.
LCC, Jia Hong.
They got a certain intelligence factor in them that makes me come back from life.
And see that I need to realize reality.
Urh.
I don't know what toking me.

Then there are those outside my class.
Wang Bin, Jun Hao, Colin, Dashell, Li Yang.

Then those from band.
Dom, Ken, Reub, HK, Nich, Sean, Chicky.

Not saying those are my only friends.
I have more.
Just aren't that close.
=P

ARH!
WISH MY LIFE WASN'T THAT HARD TO LIVE!
CAN'T WAIT TILL THAT STUPID 30TH MARCH!
NEED HELP GAB AND SEF ON THE EMCEE SCRIPT!
T.T

I *heart* SOOYOUNG!
HyoHyeon's dancing also not that bad.
But SooYoung is just aweshome everywhere.
xD
Doesn't have that general look.
xD

Well.
just to reply my tagboard.

KAILUN : WO AI NI! HENCE I CANNOT ERASE YOUR NAME FROM MY POSTS!
KAILUN IS MY LOVE! xD

Keith : ALOHA! I linked already. xD ANYWAYS, JYJY! UPDATE MORE OFTEN!

GDNITE PEOPLE!
AND REMEMBER!
There are certain things better left unsaid.

No comments: