Friday, February 26, 2010

Did I say something stupid?

There goes one more mistake.
Scars by Allison Iraheta.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm tired of this charade.
You're one of my best friends.
One of my closest friends.
But still.
You're the one person I'm afraid of losing.

You walk around.
Like you ain't no harm to anybody.
But in my heart.
I'm thinking.
I'm never gonna be that.
Never gonna get that.
And it's true.
How society changes people's minds.
It's affecting people like us.

Anyways.
My concert's tickets are out.
Get them while they're hot.
Let's see.
My parents + GrandMa + 5relatives.
Sister + her friend.
24-9 = 15.
I still have 15 more to sell.
Then I'm sharing with Sean.
That would make 11.
URH!
WHO WANNA COME!
Kai Lun, Val, Mr Poh.
Cravis, Qian Lin, James, Ben, Nicholas, Rosalyn, Wu Jie, Jeric.
Like that 11 lerhs.
WAH!
Not enuff sial.
HAIZ.
WHO WAN COME PLEASE CONFIRM BY NEXT TUESDAY!
AND MAKE SURE YOU DON CANCEL ON ME!
COZ IT'S ALREADY PAID FOR!
RARH!

Why my class no one wanna go.
T.T
Sebastian wanna go?
Yudhish also.
Hans say he don wan.
But I'm gonna psycho him to go.
Then drag Keith along.
But it's a school night.
ARH!
TUESDAY!
I HATE YOU THE MOST!
Let's see.
I'll let the others take the class.
I shall go find more tix.
=p

Anwyays.
I've been watching American Idol.
DIDIBENAMINEARLYGOTKICKEDOUT!
But Ashley Rodriguez got out instead.
Janell is finally gone.
Not that I hate her.
But she was bad in Hollywood.
=p
AND TYLER IS OUT!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I wish Alex got out instead.
URH!
FOR THAT MATTER!
I WANT LILLY SCOTT AND DIDI BENAMI TO WIN!

I'm over weird.
xP
AND GAY!
WHOOHOO!
AHAHA.

Ok that was.
Random.
I find myself in situations anyone else can never be in.
Coz I can talk myself outta it.
=p
Like how I talked outta being tortured by Mr Lin GF.
When Leonard was suffering under me.
xP

Well.
Nothing much now.
I just don't like how little time we have for Humanities.
And there's one more period of SS.
T.T
SIANZOROZROZOOSZORZOSZORSX!

No comments: