Monday, February 8, 2010

Nothing in this world could stop us tonight.

I can do what she can do, so much better.
Nothing in This World by Paris Hilton.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is post Birthday.
AND I'VE GONE DEAF!
Partially from all the screaming by Yi Wen and Ling Li yesterday.
But I was ok until 5th period this morning.

****CAUTION! THE WORD FISH(not spelled this way) WILL BE USED A LOT IN THIS PART****

FUCKING PCCHENG SHOUTED INTO EVERYONE'S EARS JUST BECAUSE WE WERE ULTRA UBER VERY QUIET.
WTH!

FUCKING MOFO WHO CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN SPEAKING SOFTLY, AND SPEAKING WITH AN IMAGINARY LOUD HALER IN FRONT OF HIM.
I WROTE AN ENTRY IN MY JOURNAL.
AND :ACCIDENTALLY: GAVE IT TO MR CRAWSHAW.
OPPPPPPPS. xP

ANYWAYS.
I SHALL STOP HERE BEFORE I GET FREAKING ANGRY.
AND JIA HONG JUST IGNITED MY FIRE TO REGENERATE MY TEACHERS LIST.
xD

****No more of that motherfucking content after this, I hope!****

I'm too lazy to make a list anymore.
Sighs.
shouldn't have left my com on for too long.

No comments: