Saturday, February 13, 2010

Begging you for mercy.

You got me begging, down on my knees.
Mercy by Duffy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well.
Here I am again.
xD

I doubt anyone reads this blog.
Well.
Apart from those two who flooded my tagboard.
All the other people are busy with their own lives.
=D
And I hate people who flame me for havin' a blog.
What's wrong with it.
Well.
Too bad for you for not havin' the TIME to blog.
I blame your poor time management.
=D

Anyways.
I don't even like to post what happened in my day.
NOT EVERYTHING IS INTERESTING!
That's why it's not in here.
Not sayin' that boring means.
"I got outta bed, brushed my teeth and lied there."
A blog should be about your thoughts.
Feelings.

Helps me improve my English Standard ok.
Excluding the poor spelling and grammer and punctuation.
but still.
I'm capable.
Handi-capable.
=DD

Anwyays.
I'm bored on a Saturday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NIECE JOCELYN!
Going to temple later.
then have dinner.
Then maybe MJ!
xD
Wonder who can in my class.
I only know Yan Kai, Jo Sef and Bole.
EH!
Like that got 4 lerhs.
Can can.

Okok.
Buhbyes everyone.
I'mma gonna go listen and dance to some La Roux.
Maybe I'll listen to CNY songs later.
xD
GONG XI GONG XI GONG XI NI A!

No comments: