Friday, January 21, 2011

Up till now.

I never thought you would love me back.

Well, I got a sore throat recently, so yea, all I can do is make grunting noises to soothe my throat, or write everything I want to say.

WELL.
That's not what I want to say anyways.

UP TILL NOW!
I've been mulling over my appeal form.
I know what to do, but I don't know whether it would work out.
JUST GOOTA TRY~!

ANYWAYS
That's also not what I wanted to say.
LOL.

I want to say.
How much I loved you.
LOVED!
YES!
Imagine that.
We promised to not leave our bromance,
but I had to, coz you kept avoiding me, lying to me, killing me.
But all it took was the first day of school.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
FRIGGING 4th JANUARY!
ANYWAYS.
I sorry I got angry, annoyed, and stopped liking you for a moment.

WE SHALL FOREVER BE TOGETHER!
LOVE YA!

GOODNIGHT!

No comments: