Sunday, January 9, 2011

Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na Na.

Here's a little joke to start off with.

Rihanna- oh nana whats my name?
Person- why are you asking your grandma your name?
Rihanna- oh shut up and drive!
Person- but it's raining!!!
Rihanna- then get under my umbrella.
Person- who do you think you are?
Rihanna- the only girl in the world
Person- no you are not!
Rihanna- i love the way you lie......
;)

OK! You just gotta admit that's clever use of lyrics.
ANYWAYS! RESULTS ARE OUTTTTTT TOMORROW!
AREN'T YOU MUDDERGOOSING EXCITED!
I'm not. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm not worried, not excited, not scared, not satisfied.
I'm just melancholy, stoic.
WHATEVER.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Planned my future already ANYWAYS.

Of the choices, here are some.

VJC - If, and ONLY if, I get 6/7.
TJC - If I get single digit.
NJC - Same as VJC, but I'll settle for a 7.

For MJC and NYJC, it's depending on whether people can persuade me to enter, same for AJC, SAJC and CJC. (This is if I get 11/12.)

For Poly... (Just a few courses I have in mind.)
NP-

- Advertising and Public Relations
+ Just cause Mass Comm is SO hard to get into.

- Mass Comm
+ Coz I wanna be a journalist, hopefully a Photojournalist.

- Child Psychology and Early Education.
+ 1) I like to stay a child forever. 2) It helps me handle my anger. 3) The girls in that course are cute.

SP-

- Nautical Studies
+ THIS COURSE IS VIGOROUS! Leaving home for 9 months, the least. Staying on a boat out at sea for 2 weeks with people from other countries, who could bully you. DAE-ing is somemore so infuriating. NOT a course for the weak hearted.

That's all I want to stop at today.
Haven't really sat down thinking about it yet.

Final words:

GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS, BROTHERS, SISTERS, ESPECIALLY BROTHERS!

No comments: