Monday, January 10, 2011

Numbers that determine your life.

HELLO PEOPLE!

O LEVEL'S IS FINALLY OVER!
WITH RESULTS IN MY ROOM, IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER!

English A1 (SURPRISED)
Combined Humanities [Geography] B3 (expected)
Elementary Mathematics A1
Additional Mathematics A1
Physics A2 (Surprised)
Chemistry A2 (Sadded)
Biology A2 (Expected since Prelim2, surprised I did get it from Sec3)
Chinese still D7.

Gosh. I'm angry at myself.
Chinese didn't improve, when I thought I did well for end of year.
ARH!

ANYWAYS!
I didn't expect to really get an A1 for English.
All that hard work writing that compo and speech and summary really helped.
GOSH.

Humanities. I'm sad that I didn't get an A1, but I swear my Geog and SS was worth less than that. Arh. Cambridge is a funneh place.

Sciences was freaked up.
Physics I was expecting like, fail, or at least B3, depending on the answers they wanted.
Chem was definitely unexpected. TOTALLY expecting an A1. :(
Bio was expecting A2, since I got that for Prelims.

ARH!
Crying coz of English. I never thought it was possible for me to get A1.
:DDDD
OKIES!
SO NOW!
IT'S A LEVELS!
=D

SAJC! HERE I COME!

No comments: