Sunday, April 25, 2010

You and me, we used to be together, everyday together, always.

I really feel like I'm my best friend, can't believe this could be the end. It looks as though, you're letting go, if it's real, then I don't want to know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a bit laid back.
Woke up at 7.30.
Went back to sleep.
Then woke at 9 again.
Got ready for tuition.
Only to be late cause my sis was fetching me there.

Maths tuition.
Forced my tuition teacher to give me E Maths paper.
=DD
Quite easy.
Although I forgot all the formulas for the radian thing.
blehs.
wtv larhs.
=D

Later came back.
On the train.
IT RAINED!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
spent the whole journey SMSin' my babe Jonathan.
MUAHAHAHA.
He finally admits I'm his babe too.
WHOO!
Haha.

Anwyays.
Got back to White Sands.
Went library.
Nothing to borrow.
Went down to meet Alexine for lunch.
All I could eat was Porridge.
coz of my stupid braces.
ARH!
Tomorrow better be able to eat.
If not I starve in school through SS remedial.

Came back.
SLEEEEEEP!
from 2 to 6.
And here I am.
Playing Castle Ages.
Influenced by Theo and Kang.

I'mma go Airport later.
=DD
My mummmmmm is coming back from TAIWAN!
(I think)
AHAHAHA!
She left on Tuesday with my Aunt uh.
Lalala.
10.35 flight.
I'mma sleeping right after we get back.
Now I go study E Maths.
Vectors, Probability and Matrices.
Wanna kill me already.
Buhbyes!

No comments: