Saturday, April 24, 2010

Geudaen nareul gippeuge haeyo Geudaen nareul neukkige haeyo

Cheo Cheoeumcheoreom, Cheo Cheoeumcheoreom.
Like the Beginning by T-ara.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a long while.
I was on a 1week hiatus from com.
So I didn't get to use Blogger.
Coz my iPhone doesn't support it.
sofa king annoying.

Anyways.
Here I am.
And here's what's been up.

I had my last band performance as a band major on the 17th of April.
Speech Day.
And I can't say I didn't cry.
If not I was lying.
I did cry.
Haha.
I'm gonna miss all my juniors.
I'm gonna miss Mr Lin.
Ryan and I already miss going to the 4th floor every friday.
The highest I went this week was the third floor.
Library.
To wait for the UGs POP to start.
And I got emotional then too.
Seeing as how all of us, UGs and PAs.
We spent 4 years in our CCAs.
And now it's over.
But the friendship bonds we make in it.
Won't ever go away.

I'm gonna thank the band.
For digging up memories of the past.
Which I wished hadn't come back.
But now they are.
And I don't regret it.
My old friends, KL, Val, Dor, Janson, Jamie.
My old enemy, Leonard.

Being a Band Major was the toughest thing I ever did.
Sec3.
I can remember.
All my seniors started to hate me.
But my peers were supporting me.
I had mixed feelings.
I had doubts I was one.
Then on the day of announcement.
I wasn't there.
Coz I put my CIP in front of Band.
Sadded.
And I guess I missed out on a lot.

Band is not for everyone.
It's for people who can stay committed.
People who can sit still for hours on end.
Just to wait for the conductor to be happy with the way we play.
And in a band.
The most important person is the Conductor.
As I've learnt from watching Nodame Cantabile.
And being one myself at our concert.
Although I was just a metronome for the concert.
Coz Mr Lin helped me settle the musical part of band.
I had to control the speed of the piece.
And that gave me a headache.

I would like to thank a lot of people.
First off, my sec4 seniors in 2007.
Terence and Nathanael.
For bringing me into the main band, with Hou Keat.
That SYF was the best I ever experienced.

Thanks to all the sec3 seniors then, Meng Xuan, ShengYi's batch.
For making me enjoy Japan.

Special thanks to JK, CK and Gabriel Ashley.
For letting me play MahJong during band camp.

Thanks to Garrett.
To make me realize that slacking is the most important part of life.
And having me miss you the most.

Thanks to Jing Xuan.
for making me realize that everyone has to be treated fairly.

Silas, the big man.
Telling me to chill.

I have to say.
Everyone would hate the batch before you.
It's always been, and always will be.

Thanks to Ming Jie.
For helping us out during SYF last year.

Thanks to Shaune.
Telling us to get a diary of what we learnt in band.
Even if none of us did it.
=D

Thanks to Jeremy.
For having me realize that even the most strict of people have their fun side.

Thanks to Chee Hao.
For helping me gain confidence in facing the band.
And A Maths. =DDDD

Zachary. =d
For everything he did.
And everything he told us.

That's all I can think of i guess.
Oh yea.
Kovan, I still owe you a muffin.
=d

I'm in the midst of making a farewell letter.
But I can't really express my true feelings.
They're toooooo scary.
=X

Well, Cheerio!

No comments: