Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shwaty Shwaty Shwaty Shwaty.

Nuni byseo byseo byseo.
Sorry Sorry by Super Junior.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a quite ok day.

Bernard, the dog, got angry.
and threw a tantrum.
I guess Yudhish was right.
Some dogs can't be trained.

I guess I'm sorta tired today.
I've been this way since concert ended.
Lost all my energy lerhs.
And I've always had the urge to stay in school to finish my homework.
Then come home.
Coz I know I'm never gonna touch them when I'm home.
Hence.
My chinese is still incomplete.
T.T

Anyways.
I'm pretty excited about X-Country on Thursday.
But I'm pretty freaked that there's Bio SPA the next day.
Haish.

MY CHOCOLATES ARE STILL UNREPLACED!
FUCK!
I WANT THEM NOW!
FUCK!
MY SIS ATE IT!
FUCK!
AND SHE PROMISED SHE WOULD BUY A NEW ONE!
FUCK!
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!

RAWRH!
I'm off.
SLEEP!

No comments: