Monday, August 3, 2009

You spin my head right round, right round.

When you go down, when you go down down.
Right Round by Flo Rida.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARH!~!
Third time already.
slept in the bus pass my stop.
And Sebastian nvr woke me up.
RARH!~!

Well.
Things are shapin' up to pay off.
><
I passed my FIRST SS Class Test on SBQ.
9/18.
><

I passed my First Chinese Class Test too.
26/50.
><

Ms Teo didn't freakin' give us back our Chem test.
And clearly.
Tomorrow we should be gettin' E Maths and Geography back.
><
><
><
Randall got a freakin 23/25.
Wanna kill him.
WAH!~!
Scared I phail.
But Nat says I won't.

ARH.
I'm scared.
Let's see.
SS, Chinese, A Maths back.
3 more not.
What is it.
Geog, E Maths and..
AND!~!
Chem.
RARH!~!
Thursday got Chem test again.

Somemore on that stupid Qualitative Analysis.
><
I wanna kill myself memorizin' EVERYTHIN'.

Well.
Today was the best day of my life.
Well.
NOT the B.E.S.T Day persay.
><
I'm just not bored in class today.

No comments: