Friday, August 7, 2009

How do I get closer to you,

When you keep it all on mute.
Mannequin by Katy Perry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was SUPER LAME!~!
Stupid NDP "Celebration".
Makin' us write reflections on Racial Disharmony.
WALAO!~!
SIAN!~!
Made us write about Maria Hertogh Riot.
And the most recent on Urumqi?
Never heard about it before.

ANYWAYS.
After that.
Physics was a mess.
I gave the wrong formula for the question I was so proud of answerin'.
RARH!~!

Then Bio.
Post lesson quiz.
Gave the wrong answer for "Which other 2 organs, apart from the kidneys, releases water from the body?"
And I put Lungs.
AND SWEAT GLANDS.
RARH!~!
Should be skin.
If skin was an organ.

Then after school.
Rampage.
><
I lost my waterbottle and went all around school just lookin' for it.
And I found it in the Hall.
And I was wonderin' the whole day how it got there.
When I never stepped into the hall since 3 weeks ago.

Then waited for Yan Kai to finish his stupid RC meetin'.
And like.
I don't know what was happenin'.
><

We went walkin' from Serangoon to Kovan.
Lawl.
And we ended up not goin' to any Lan shop at all.
Coz 3 of 'em were wearin' Sch Tee.
And they weren't allowed in.
So we decided to not go.
So I and Chester got on the next 81 bus that came along.
And went to eat lunch at the coffeeshop across from my house.
Then I found out that Chester's house is in Pasir Ris.
><
But he would usually live at his Grandmother's house.
Coz it's nearer (Eunos).
And his aunt doesn't allow him to stay at home alone.

Then we went to catch "Up" at E!Hub.
><
We wasted a whole 1 and a half hour wanderin' round downtown east.
Waitin' for the movie to start.

The movie was GO~OD.
><
It's quite nice.

Anyways.
I'm bored.
And I'm bringin' Chester to Ikea someday.
He hasn't been to one EVER.

No comments: