Sunday, August 16, 2009

I thought I saw a man brought to life,

He was torn, he came around and he was dignified.
Torn by Natalie Imbruglia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well well.
Mousehunt's on updatin' database again.
=D
And I went to look through the discussion boards.
And sent in my suggestion on new mice breeds.
I put in "Kite Mouse".
And "Bird typed mouse".
which was literally like.
Penguin mice, Bird of Paradise mice, Peacock mice and Pelican mice.
><
Hope they do make a kite mouse.
AHAHA.
(Insider joke)

I'VE FINALLY BOUGHT MY "Keys to The Kingdom : Mister Monday" BOOK!~!
After searchin' countless bookstores for the perfect book.
One's that not torn and tattered.
><
At Harris in Great world city.
><
One out of 2.
The other was tattered.

Well.
It's been months.
And the format for this stupid page is still messed up.
WHEN WILL YOU FIX IT BLOGGER!~!

No comments: