Monday, December 13, 2010

It's been a while...

SINCE I DEDICATED A BLOG POST TO SOMEONE.
AND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE TODAY IS:

MALIK THE SUPER VILLAIN!
=DD

Hahahhaa.
HELLO!!!
It's been 2 weeks, and yet, it seems I've known you for 21849812years.
Sad that your trombone wasn't sold.
GIVE IT TO ME!
=D
Nah, go find someone who can buy and repair it or something.
Or keep as a lasting souvenir.
Hahahahahaha.
SuperMalik
Mr. Happy-Go-Lucky.
SUPERVILLAIN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okies, dedication post done.
Hope you like it.
=DD

Next up, on a completely different note.

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS is freaking hot.
HAHAHAHA.
Like Ricky Martin, but not gay.
His music video, I Like It ft. PitBull.
I actually thought he touched the girl's boobs.

LALALALA.
Neopet Habitarium is so boring.
All you do is collect resources, hatch eggs, and defend against pest.
Cuteness is one thing.
I LOVE MY LARNIKINS!
But I don't like Pinchits.
xD

Hmmm.
What now.
OH YEA!
SHOUT OUT TO YANHONG AND MICHELLE FOR LAST NIGHT!
HAHAHAHAHA.
Reactions to the same exact thing so different.

AND KENNY!
Webcamming with you was BOOOOOOOOOOORING~!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
We should do it more often without my father around, so I can say anything I want.

OH YEA!
I WANNA RAISE A PENGUIN!
And I'm thinking of switching to a Tumblr account.
Don't tell Blogger, but it's just not that fun.
=D
I shall try like, soon.
Okies.
Gotta go get a tux and pants and shirt and wtv more else, especially a date, for tomorrow's

BALL OF GRANDEUR.
I don't know much about it, I just know Mack invited me to it.
OKIES!
BYE PEOPLE!

GOOD LUCK TO MALIK FOR CONCERT TONIGHT!
SORRY I CAN'T GO!
(AND DON'T COOK ME IMPROPERLY BBQ FOOD, IF NOT I BBQ YOU!)

No comments: