Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I miss you.

I need better aim.

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore.
And I wondered if I ever crossed your mind.
For me it happens all the time.
It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call, but I lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I could do without, I just need you now.

Eleven is my favourite number.
Isn't it lovely?
Two straight, slim people.

Kelvin made me think of my life.
I guess I should stay positive.
xD
I should make people happy.
And keep myself happy at the same time.
Cherish my friends.

My Baby = Andrea
My BF = Cravis
My Sotong = Yan Hong
My Kor = Terence
My Gangster = Mack
My Ah Lian = Michelle
My Emo = Kai Lun
My Ah Beng = Nicholas
My Da Ge = Jeremy
My Gay Best Friend = Jonathan
My Besties = Gabriel and Han Wei and Nathan
My Despo = Judo!
My Shopping buddy = Bryan
My Job hunter = Wang Bin
My Maplers = Shaun and Keith
My Bro = Chester
My Didi = DASHELLLLLLL

No comments: