Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's been crazy, but it's over.

Fortunately, the memories last the longest.

It's been 4 years.
4 crazy, naughty years in Secondary school.

The crazy friends I made.
The elusive things I've learnt.

It's been an unavoidable year.
Getting punished numerous times.
Acting like Primary-Kindergarten children.

One thing I've learnt from Secondary school life.
Nothing is as easy as it seems.

People I'm gonna miss the most are the people who've gone crazy with me.
Coz I know they matter the most.

I'm too bloody lazy to type everyone's names out.
Just know if you read this, you're probably in it.
AHAHAHA.
Unless of course, you know, you've annoyed me countless times, and never been crazy with me.

Sigh.
I feel even lonelier than ever before.
My mind is set on Taiwan now.
So yea.
Gonna miss everything.
=(
BYE!

No comments: