Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pissed? Nah. But he is.

This is sadly, dedicated to me ranting about TIRTA MULIA DJAJA PUTRA!
AKA Hypocrite, Big Fat Liar, Asshole.

To reply Tirta:

My mind is as clear as a whistle. I don't have to 'search for a soul' mind you. What I've said and done, I ain't taking it back. I've kept my end of the promise, it's up to you to take the challenge.

Confusion's not my game, and neither is lying. And it's not like you didn't get to find out the truth sooner or later. So what if I've lied to you a million times. If you're saying out friendship's a lie, than good for you huh?

I dare you to harm my friends, like you haven't done that yet. I have the guts to tell you the truth layered with lies. If you want me to spout the truth, I can, but it'll most probably hurt my friends more than you.

Don't you get it? My lies aren't long lasting, and if they are, I'm ready for you to come after me for them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd I get DAMN pissed if you don't answer my phone OR sms. Stop saying you don't wanna bother me, I'm so used to having people calling me at 3am just to chat.

Just face it, you can't win, coz I'm not fighting you. But if that's the way you see me, I guess you're the only one.

Like I said at Starbucks. There's always one person you can't please, and one person that no matter how hard you try, still won't hate you. I've already given 14 slots to 14 people being their person that will never get angry at them, and sadly, I've known a majority of them for a shorter period than you, and they've gained my trust. I've tried with you, but your heart's too naive.

I wish you good luck, finding that right person, guy or gal, that you'll trust with your whole life.
GOOD BYE!

No comments: